I spend a lot of time reading business and career blogs. Every week there are valuable pieces of advice I want to archive away, but they're usually lost forever if I just post them to my LinkedIn or Twitter feed.
- As soon as you say your idea out loud.... Valuable advice from The Every Girl on how to protect your startup from copycats.
- Nasty Gals do it better. Up close and personal with my girl crush to the extreme, Sophia Amoruso.
- Just listen. To become better leaders, we have to become better listeners.
- Decaf, please. How our reliance on caffeine might be having the opposite effect on our long-term productivity levels.
- All for one, one for all. I actually laughed out loud when I read this, because I could think of one personality from my office that perfectly fits into a description. Does your startup have the 4 personality types necessary for growth?