FOOD FOR THOUGHT
1. On the list. How to assemble a well-rounded guest list for your next dinner party.
2. The Art of Fiction, No. 119. This interview with Maya Angelou
3. cof • fee. A breakdown of all the buzz (heh heh) words we're hearing in cafes, and pretending we understand.
4. Pretty hurts. 30 women - including Kate Winslet, Emma Watson, Meryl Streep and Beyonce and Serena Williams - talk about their insecurities and what they did to stand up to them.
5. Weekend warriors. We might treat our weekends like time warps in which we are responsible for nothing and to nobody. On the contrary, instead of sleeping them away, weekens should be maximized to help us lead full, productive and satisfying lives. These entrepreneurs, creatives and generally-badass people - including Richard Branson, Anna Wintour and Steve Jobs - offer up some of their weekend habits.